MK JOB, a company specialising in supplying skilled workers to various industries, is looking for a person to support its team .
Place of work: Brynek
Stable employment on the basis of a Polish employment contract.
- 30 PLN/h net.
- Work in a two-shift system (06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00).
- Fuel card
- Assistance in arranging accommodation
- Production planning - managing the production schedule and ensuring a smooth poultry cutting process.
- Team leadership - organising the work of employees, supervising the team and providing training to ensure the highest quality of production.
- Knife cutting poultry - accurately cutting poultry meat, ensuring quality and hygiene.
- Product quality control - monitoring that the products meet the specified quality standards.
- Experience as a poultry meat trimmer.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the English language (mandatory).
- Driving licence category B (welcome).